NOOSA THINGS TO DO.
The hub of fashionable boutiques, colorful and elegant cafes, restaurants and art galleries and all kinds of other entertainment options in Australia is none other than the Noosa’s Hastings Street. All tourists who come to visit Noosa are attracted to the Hastings Street because of its vibrant, colorful and full of life and entertaining charm. They love to shop and enjoy a quality time with their friends and family there. After enjoying a refreshing time at the beach you can head up to the Hastings Street and see yourselves what the immaculate environment has to offer. You can go for a delightful swim at the safe and protected area patrolled and looked over by the Noosa headland from the southern swells.
The Sunshine coast along with the all the other delightful entertaining spots also represents the Noosa National Park. In the park you will find Koala bears of different kinds which add to the natural beauty of the park. The park also has walking tracks and the beaches are preserved, maintained and well kept so you can enjoy the natural beauty in the purest form.
So when you are looking forward to a perfect holiday with your friends and family, Noosa National Park is the place to be for some natural recreational entertainment,. And for all those people who are looking forward for some quality shopping outlets and the best east outs and restaurants in town Noosa’s Hastings Street is perfect for them.
The Noosa beach is one of nature’s most captivating spots. You will enjoy the natural and preserved environment of the beach to its fullest. The authorities have taken special care in maintaining the beach to its best. When you go for a walk on the beach you feel refreshed, relaxed and energized at the end of the day.
The Sunshine coast has some very well organized and naturally captivating spots to offer. When you had off to the Sunshine coast you will not be disappointed. The sunshine coast offers a number of recreational facilities and one of the best spots the Sunshine coast provides is the Noosa National Park.
Noosa pays special attention to preserving the surrounding environment at its best. When you visit the beach you will see for yourself that the natural beauty of the exotic beach is in the purest form and is well maintained.
Another plus factor while visiting Noosa is that you will not have to worry about the expenses. All the site seeing and other recreational activities are very cheap. So you can enjoy the best time with your friends and family without having to spend too much money.
Noosa has all of this and much more to offer. Here are some of the joyful activities you can participate in while visiting Noosa.
- The Noosa National Park is one of the most beautiful spots located in Noosa. You can pack up a picnic and go there. Enjoy a perfectly delightful day in the well maintained and organized park. The natural beauty and the way the park has been preserved will provide you with a sense of refreshment. When visiting the park you will feel you are close to nature and enjoying one of the wonders that nature has to offer. It is a very good spot for all kind of fun activities like picnics, camping etc. so heads off to the Noosa National Parka and have a delightful day.
- There is a Dolphin Point in the Noosa National Park where you will see Dolphins surfacing to the blue waters. Most of the people visit the park to see these Dolphins swim across and jump over the surface of the water.
- Every year the Humpback Whales migrate to the Noosa water. It is a captivating sight to encounter when the whales surface the waters. It is an amazing sight and will leave you astonished. Go ahead with your family and your kids and see for yourself how the whales surface on the water and make their way through. 1200 of these Whales migrate from the Arctic Ocean every year and people from all around the world come and visit the park to see the amazing whales.
- Get your surfing boards and experience the best tides the water has to offer. The Noosa beach offers the best surfing options and the surfing club is very well organized. When going out to the tides you will experience the most amazing and refreshing surfing and water boarding.
- Have an amazing time with your loved ones. Go out for a walk on the beach and get the opportunity to see the beautiful sunsets of Noosa. It is a beautiful view and a sight to remember.
- There are some BBQ spots which are specially arranged for you. You can pack up your stuff and head to these spots anytime you like and have the best BBQ experience with your friends or family.
- Noosa ferry ride along the river is also an amazing facility. You will definitely enjoy the refreshing ride.
- If you are looking for some fresh fruits and vegetables, then endeavor your taste buds and get the best grocery. Every Sunday Noosa organizes a Noosa Farmers Market where you will get loads of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Take trips via the Noosa ferry to other markets Noosa has to offer. These market places have some very suitable deals to offer with a variety of products, you will be provided with chilled drinks and will definitely have a very good time.
- If you are looking for the tastiest and freshest food in Australia. Head off to Noosa. Noosa offers a number of restaurants and cafes which are known for their quality and unique taste in food. So head off to the cafes and get the best food you have ever tasted.
Go for rock climbing on the indoor 15 meter high built Noosa Rock climbing wallsget some refreshing exercises and yoga classes by the beach
- The local bars are vibrant and while visiting the bars you will definitely have a refreshing time. The soft and light music played at the bars relaxes your mind and helps you forget all your worries.
- You can get the yummiest fish and chips at the beach at anytime as there will never be a shortage. Plus the fish is very cheap so you can enjoy the same taste and the same quality each time you visit the beach.
- For some indoor entertainment head off to the local cinema in Noosa.
NOOSA Calendar of Events
- Noosa Festival of Surfing:
- Noosa Blue Water Swim: May
- Noosa Riverfest Regatta: June
- Noosa Jazz Festival: September
- Pomona King of the Mountain Festival & Race: July
- Noosa May Fiesta: May
- Noosa Half Marathon: May
- Noosa Long Weekend: June
- Noosa Triathlon: October